- ANNABEL KARMEL’S BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCHBOX MATHS September 16, 2022
- ANNABEL KARMEL’S 50 SANDWICH FILLERS TO TRY BEFORE YOU’RE 10 September 14, 2022
- AQUA Carpatica receives once again the well-known Superior Taste Award 2021 March 2, 2021
- AQUA Carpatica scooped two Gold Awards medals at Japan Awards 2020 March 2, 2021
- AQUA Carpatica Kids awarded for Best Cap/ Closure at the Zenith Global Water Drinks Awards 2020 March 2, 2021
Calcium is a microelement significantly important for the good functioning of the body and is the main component of the skeleton, teeth, cells, with an essential role in the metabolic processes. The necessary...
The same characteristics that make AQUA Carpatica so good for the daily consumption make it also vulnerable to external factors: the mineral content, the bottle that protects its content lacking the microbiological...
Magnesium is a mineral that acts as a growth factor and it is essential for cells since it is a general tonic that is a regenerating, psychologically balancing factor and that maintains the blood calcium...
Page 9 of 9